1970 Oldsmobile 98 LS Sedan "$35,500"
1970 Oldsmobile top of the range LS Sedan registered.
18,800 original miles... Original Heritage green exterior, green brocade interior... Pristine original condition... the first to look at this car will buy it, SA Registered drive away.
I Imported this stunning vehicle from the USA about 6 years ago, This magnificent car has lived in Plymouth, Maine 1970 for its entire life with one original owner. Was stored in heated garage and never used in the winter. It was there holiday home car. The car became available as an estate car and our contact in the USA jumped on it immediately for me.
The LS ( luxury sedan) is the highest trim level option on the Oldsmobile Ninety Eight for 1970. The perfect brocade interior is in absolutely stunning, showroom condition. this car I have taken on a few trips and it is one of the most enjoyable vehicles that i have ever driven. It compares and in some ways performs and rides better than my Cadillac of the similar vintage. If you want a car that you can just get in and drive and enjoy as well as being in a car that is admired by many then this is the car for you. I do not believe you will find a better one in the world least of all at this price.
THIS IS A VERY RARE, MUSEUM QUALITY CAR.
• Straight sheet metal, rust & accident free body
• Exceptional original lacquer paint, with just a few small blemishes brilliant for 45 years old.
• Showroom chrome and soft trim throughout
• Famous 455 cubic inch, 4BBL V-8 auto
• Perfect original green brocade interior
• Embroidered fold down front and rear armrests
• Power steering, windows and brakes
• Power seats, trunk release, & rear window defogger
• Factory AM with original clock
• Rare tilt & telescopic steering wheel
• Original factory hubcaps and new double lined white wall radial tires
• Original bias ply spare tire in the trunk – never on the ground
• Factory owner’s manual and original support manuals
• Back seat has chrome grab bars & fold down make-up mirror
• 18,800 original miles $35,500.00